WASH DRY. REPEAT... AS OFTEN AS YOU WANT!
We understand you want a mat that lasts for years while keeping your home both clean and beautiful. This is why we invented the most durable wash+dry™ mat over 50 years ago. All of our washable mats are sized to go into your washer and dryer. Yes, even our runners!
Here’s how you do it:
- #1 WASH
- #2 DRY
- #3 REPEAT... as often as you want!
- Machine wash on medium soil setting and warm water temperature.
- Use one tablespoon of detergent per mat, or one wash pod.
- Do not use bleach.
- Insert mat in washer with fabric facing outward, rubber facing inward.
- If needed, balance washing machine with more than one mat, or with an equally sized item.
- Select water level that will provide ample coverage during wash cycle.
- Tumble dry on medium heat or air dry. Mat will dry quickly so just select a few minutes to dry.
- Any creases will diminish once mat is placed on floor.
- Once your mat has been washed and dried for the first time the fabric will become softer and more plush.
- Regularly washing and drying your mat will enhance the long-term performance of trapping dirt, moisture and allergens. You will love how long the quality will last.
- Have pets or excess dirt on the mat? Vacuum mats before washing to remove excess debris.
- For extra stain removal pretreat with NON-BLEACH carpet cleaner or fabric stain remover.
- Capacity Recommendation: Read your washing machine and dryer capacity limits.
For more information regarding mat care please call 888-701-6767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.